"Sawalo Na Savacrore"
1. Who can register?
Anyone who is an Indian citizen, residing in India with a well-versed Knowledge of the Gujarati language, the participants must be 16 years or above as of the year 2020 and the citizen should be of sound health and mind can register for SSC GUJARAT. No person can participate on behalf of another person.
2. How to answer using the SSC Gujarat application?
Please follow the below-mentioned steps for participating via the SSC Gujarat app:
- Download the SSC Gujarat application from the application store. Please note, the application download is free of cost, however, data charges may apply. For further details on data charges, please contact your service provider.
- Enter your Name, mobile number, And OTP Please note that we will be able to get in touch with you only if the mobile number you have shared is registered with a telecom service provider in India.
- Once the registration gets done, keep updating yourself for answering the questions you received on the SSC Gujarat application in order to get qualify for the next round. Questions will be asked on application after few days of registration lines get closed. Please select your answer options from (A/B/C/D/E) for the general knowledge-based questions. Once you have submitted the answers to all the questions for all the rounds, wait for the SSC Gujarat team to call you.
3. What is the next step after registration?
Once the registration gets done, wait till registration lines get closed. Application downloading is compulsory to participate in the next round. Further, you will be notified through different sources to participate in the next round through application. The next round will be of 1 question each for 5 days, the basis on the selected participants will go for the next round. After selection in the audition round, selected participants will be through to the show.
4. How many times can I participate?
Each registrant can be shortlisted only once for an audition in one schedule of registrations.
5. Can I register more than once from the same Mobile Number?
No, there is a restriction on the number of registrations done through the same Mobile Number.
6. I got a call after answering the question asked on the APP, but no one has called me after that. Have I been selected?
The call you received might have been because you were among the shortlisted registrants selected by the computer. However, this does not mean that you have been selected for the next round. We will be contacting the successful candidates through mail and call who have made it to the next round.
7. Where and when will the auditions be conducted?
The auditions will be conducted In Different Zone of Gujarat, after 30 working days from the date of close of registrations. The Participants shall solely bear all travel and accommodations costs.
8. Can I choose my preferred date and time for the audition?
No. The date and time for registration of Auditions will be intimated and cannot be changed or modified to suit the Audition’s requirements.
9. What if I am unable to make it for the auditions?
Inability to attend the auditions on the specified date and time will close and/or terminate further participation in SSC GUJARAT.
10. What documents are required to attend the auditions?
During the audition, it is necessary to bring 2 photographs, Pan card copy, any government-approved 1 address proof & updated bank statement of last 6 months. (original & photocopy)
11. How will I know the result of the auditions?
You will be notified by call within 1 week after the audition is completed.
(Submission of the aforesaid documents does not imply that the Auditionee has been selected for further participation.)
12. What are the selection criteria?
The main criteria for selection are your general knowledge and which is evaluated across various stages. In addition, there is also an audition and interview at the final stage where your personality and screen presence are also evaluated.
Kindly refer to the ‘Rules and regulations governing participation in “Sawalo Na Savacrore” for more details.
13. I have a query. Whom can I ask?
14. Where can I read detailed terms and conditions governing Sawalo Na Savacrore?
The detailed terms and conditions governing the game show will be available on www.sscgujarat.com
15. Some people claim that they can help get entry to SSC GUJARAT Is it possible?
The only way to enter SSC GUJARAT is through participation in the registration process as described in the Rules and Regulations Governing Participation in SSC GUJARAT. There is no other way of entering SSC GUJARAT. This entire process is transparent and monitored by an independent audit firm. Any person claiming that he/she can help get you on the show for consideration is defrauding you. Please contact your local police and report this person.
16. Registrations Fee is Refundable?
No, the registration fee is Non-refundable and Non-transferable.